Home
About Us
Calculators
Learning Centre

Improve your house with tips from experts

Protect your homes with fire sprinkler system read more

July 9, 2013

How to choose the right type of gates for your house read more

July 9, 2013

Surround your relatives with the comfort of own home read more

July 9, 2013

Easy moving in Edmonton and Calgary with Bill & Ben read more

August 7, 2013

Moving - the high technologies on the cargo transportation market read more

August 7, 2013

Office relocation in Calgary and Surrey read more

August 7, 2013

The main advantage of mortgages in Canada is extremely low interest rates read more

December 3, 2013

Professional plumbing services for your home read more

December 11, 2013

The pros for taking out a mortgage loan read more

July 13, 2014

Why do people refuse from mortgage lending programs read more

July 21, 2014


3 reasons to invest in vacation property

At all times the investment of available funds in real estate was considered as the most profitable. This market, unlike the stock trades in securities and certificates, is characterized by stability and reliability, and despite any economically difficult and crisis situations the cost indicators of real estate abroad rarely fluctuate significantly.

  1. There is the following distribution in the foreign real estate market: 70% of the total fund belongs to the owners of houses and apartments, and the remaining 30% to the investors. This means that depositor's funds do not dominate, and even with the price drop by 50% profit of the housing will still grow steadily. Under any economic conditions people need to buy houses, and therefore, the overall real estate market will still grow.
  2. The safest investments are those that can provide long-term growth of its value. Combined with a clever use of credit money to invest in buying a home abroad can be a very profitable business, generating income for decades ahead of inflation.
  3. And finally, in order to invest in foreign housing a person doesn't have to be rolling in it. It is quite possible, for example, to inherit the apartment, add credit funds at competitive interest rates, insurance risk, and that's all - you can buy property abroad.

Read more about vacation property mortgages

Home | About Us | Calculators | Learning Centre | Protect your homes | Type of gates for your house | Comfort of own home | Easy moving | Cargo transportation market | Office relocation | Extremely low interest rates | Professional plumbing | Mortgage loan | Mortgage lending programs | Partners Directory Business Partners | New Condominiums
Have a look at ICM Consulting and Media Corporation social profiles Twitter BBB Google+ Dx3Canada Facebook and find out more about Internet Marketing solutions today!
Copyright, All Rights Reserved.